2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of a website and stored, on the hard drive of a computer or other device, by the user’s browser. The information stored there may be sent to our services or to the services of relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
The script is program code that is used to make the website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a pixel tag?
A pixel tag (or pixel tag) is a small, inconspicuous text or image on a website that is used to track website traffic. To perform such tracking, a variety of personal data is stored through the pixel tag.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure the correct operation of certain parts of the website and ensure that users’ preferences are maintained. By placing functional cookies, we make our website easier for visitors to use. As a result, it is not necessary to enter the same information again when visiting our website, for example the products in the online store will be stored in the cart until the order is completed. We do not need your consent to place these cookies.
5.2 Analytical cookies
Because statistics are retrieved anonymously, permission to place analytics cookies is not required.
5.3 Buttons for social networks
We have placed buttons on our website for Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to promote web pages (such as “likes”, “uploads”) or to share (such as “tweets”) on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. These buttons work using code coming from Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. This code sets cookies. These social media buttons may also store and process certain information so that you can see personalized ads. Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may change regularly) to read what your personal data they process using these cookies is for. The data that is extracted is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram are located in the United States.
6. Cookies placed
- Google Analytics
- Polylang Compliance
- Google Fonts
- Google Maps
7.1 Managing consent settings
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what it will be used for and how long it will be stored.
– Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
– Right of correction: you have the right to supplement, correct, request the deletion or blocking of your personal data whenever you wish.
– If you give us consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time and have your personal data deleted.
– Right to transfer your personal data: you have the right to request the transfer of all personal data about you, from one supervisory authority to another.
– Right to object: you can object to your personal data being processed. We will comply with this, unless there are reasonable grounds for processing the data.
Please contact us to exercise these rights. Please use the contact details provided at the bottom of the cookie statement. If you have a complaint about the way we process your data, please let us know. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible authority (the Data Protection Commission).
9. Enable / Disable and delete cookies
You can use your Internet browser settings to remove cookies manually or automatically. You can also specify that certain cookies not be placed. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, please check the instructions on your browser’s help page. Please note that our website may not work completely correctly if all cookies are turned off. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after you consent to a subsequent visit to our website.
10. Contact details
bld 407, ent 1, fl7
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0899850617